Learn to get your website found online. SEO is about getting found when people search Google. We teach you how to manage your own SEO on and off your website. Why pay someone else when you can do a better job yourself?
Forget about the myths, fallacies and confusion. We teach you the things that will make a difference!
Who should attend
Anyone that owns a website should attend this course. Whether you are a small business, a charity, a government department, a blogger or have any other category of website this course will grow your online presence.
On completion of training attendees will:
- Know what Google and other search engines want you to do.
- Understand how to implement SEO.
- Be familiar with SEO related terms and concepts.
- Be able to identify SEO issues and correct them.
What you’ll learn in this class
In this class we cover the following and more:
- SEO strategy.
- What SEO is (and isn’t).
- Critical mistakes to avoid.
- Keywords and content and how they support each other.
- How to measure SEO success.
- Using Google to identify issues and areas for improvement.
- What Google expects according to their just released SEO guidance.
Attendees should have a website or blog; examples will be given on WordPress, Shopify, Wix and Weebly however you don’t need to be using these website software.
We are currently scheduling dates for 2018. Click below for dates in your city.