Did you know that you can make money from your existing Website or Blog? You don’t need a complicated eCommerce website or products. You just need your existing website or blog and we’ll show you how to make money from it.
Our course will teach you how to generate income from your existing website visitors using Amazon Associates. Gary, the class trainer, first shows how income can be derived from your website and then shows you how to implement passive income generation on your website.
Who should attend
This class is designed for anyone that has, or intends to have, a website or blog. Beginners, intermediate and advanced website owners and bloggers attend. There is no coding involved in this training.
By the end of the training attendees will:
- Know how Amazon Associates works.
- Be able to identify how their blog content may link to Amazon Associates.
- Be familiar with the different types of links that exist (e.g. banner ads, hyperlinks etc.).
- Have an understanding of the different commissions payable by the many Amazon product categories.
- Know how to implement the Amazon links.
What you’ll learn in this class
In this training Gary will show you how to implement Amazon Associates on your blog or website. You’ll leave the course knowing what Amazon Associates is and how you can use it on your website. Some of the topics include:
- How to make money from the Amazon Associates program.
- Overview of the Amazon Associates.
- The best content to have on your blog (to attract links on your Amazon links).
- Common mistakes to avoid.
- Commissions paid by Amazon per product category.
- Choosing which products or ad-types work best.
- Tips to get more of your visitors clicking your Amazon Associates links.
- How to insert Amazon Associates banners and links in WordPress, Squarespace, Wix & Weebly.
- and much more.
How to generate income from Amazon
Amazon Associates is the program where Amazon pays you a commission on each sale where you’ve referred the buyer.
An example … Here is a link to a dog bed. If you click the link and then buy anything from Amazon we receive a commission (8%1 commission if you buy the dog bed or any pet product). Imagine we have a blog that gets 20,000 unique visits per month (20,000 visitors is not unrealistic; we get about 58,000 visitors a month to our blog), should 10% of those people click an Amazon.com link on our blog that will be 2,000 people I’ve sent to Amazon.com with my affiliate tracking ID. Say that 13%2 of those visitors then buy a pet product from Amazon.com, that means 260 buyers. If the average average order value is $100 then that is a $2,080 payout to us in commission in one month! Of course if you have multiple websites then the opportunity for income increases.
This one day small class is held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Adelaide. The class is held by Gary, an experienced trainer and Amazon Associate since 2008.
1 https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/help/operating/policies#Associates Program Fee Statement